Increasing Administration Support for RYA Scotland
The Royal Yachting Association Scotland (RYA Scotland) team is recruiting! We are expanding the Admin Support
Services Team and, with the support of sportscotland, are creating a new Administrator who will support the
Participation and Development Team and other admin support activities across RYA Scotland.
This role will complement the other members of the Administration Support Services Team.
Therefore, we are looking for an individual who has:
- Proven experience in a similar role with excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Excellent keyboard skills and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word and databases.
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills to undertake wide range of tasks and ability to produce accurate work.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise competing deadlines.
- A friendly, helpful and approachable manner when dealing with enquiries from members, clubs, centres, volunteers and stakeholders.
- An ability to work as part of team.