Renfrewshire Carers Centre is a one-stop shop for unpaid Carers operating in Renfrewshire for over 20 years. We are a charity established by Carers for Carers and have developed a range of services to support Carers in their caring role and provide opportunities to have a life outside of caring. Our Respite service currently provides 140 hours of respite a week for approximately 35 Unpaid Carers. We currently have over 50 volunteers who are managed by the Volunteer Co-ordinator.
Details of the role including main duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage a range of respite services to provide a range of high quality services to carers and their families.
• Direct Line Management and development of staff responsible for volunteers and respite
• Develop new respite initiatives.
• Develop and implement a Volunteering Strategy.
Successful candidates will have qualification and or experience in the following areas:
• Experience of organising a care provision service and care planning.
• Experience managing staff
• Registered with SSSC as a Manager of a Care at Home service or willing to obtain this.
• Registered Manager status with the Care Inspectorate or willing to obtain this.
Please note that successful applicants will require PVG clearance.
How to apply: Applications pack for the posts can be found on our website renfrewshirecarers.org.uk