Charity registered in Scotland SC001917
Our Community is growing – be part of our success.
Our vision: ‘To maintain and enhance our vibrant rural community which will remain relevant, where everyone is respected, valued and has the opportunity to realise their full potential.’
Camphill Blair Drummond’s community offers one of the most distinctive work environments in the Central Belt. It is an attractive place to work offering a diversity of people, activities and opportunities for everyone in a rich culture with a guaranteed friendly welcome.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and innovative individual to provide leadership to a small team of support workers and support up to seven adults with learning disabilities in one, or more, of our therapeutic houses. You will work alongside a wider team of Assistant Residential Service Co-ordinators to ensure that the quality of care and support is consistent across our community.
You will be a dynamic, self-motivated individual and will be able to build strong supportive relationships within and across our community. Having a strong team ethic, you will provide nurturing, inclusive leadership and have the ability to listen and communicate effectively at all levels.
Working at Camphill Blair Drummond is deeply rewarding, satisfying and challenging. If you are enthusiastic, motivated, resilient, flexible, and compassionate, with a passion for supporting people and ensuring that the people we support enjoy the highest quality of life and learning then we want to hear from you.
Working at Camphill Blair Drummond is deeply rewarding and satisfying. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and flexible then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for experienced members of the public to join our Board of Trustees.
We are particularly keen to recruit members of the local community in Stirlingshire, who have one or more of the following skills:
• Experience of health and social care provision and leadership;
• Experience of adults with learning disabilities;
• Experience of charity governance;
• Experience of Working with volunteers;
• Experience of business, finance and legal obligations;
Do you have the skills, energy and enthusiasm to help shape the future of our unique community?
Would you like to make a difference and help adults with learning disabilities achieve their full potential?
Camphill Blair Drummond is a vibrant and forward looking organisation, with a clear vision for the future. It is a home-from-home environment giving people with learning disabilities residential and day services, meaningful activities and lasting friendships. Our community offers one of the most distinctive work environments in the Central Belt. It is an attractive place to work offering a diversity of people, activities and opportunities for everyone in a rich culture with a guaranteed friendly welcome.
The commitment and enthusiasm of the people who live and work at Camphill Blair Drummond creates such a warm, friendly and supportive community where everyone’s contributions are valued and respected.
We are one of the largest employers across Rural Stirlingshire and we also support over a 100 local and International Volunteers each year. We welcome a wide range of local & national businesses with our Corporate Volunteering experiences which is an important aspect of the life and work of our Community.
In terms of time commitments:
• Attendance at the quarterly Board of Trustees meetings (1/2 day)
• Reading papers in advance of meetings
• Responding to occasional written correspondence throughout the year
• Joining a focused sub group of the Board of Trustees (not required). The time commitment for this would be varied depending on the focus of the group and the involvement / role of a trustees. This could be 1-2 meetings a year of a couple of hours through to 2-3 online meetings of an hour or so
• Attending occasional events and activities in our community (Optional, but you won’t want to miss out on the fun!)