We’re Salvesen Mindroom Centre, a Scottish charity that supports, informs and empowers children and young people
living with learning difficulties. Our vision is to become an internationally recognised centre of excellence in
neurodiversity to help create a world in which no mind is left behind.
We deliver a diverse range of services to parents, carers, children and young people living with learning
difficulties and the professionals who work with them. Our outputs include practical resources, learning
opportunities and research projects. We also advocate on behalf of children, young people and families.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Excellent training and engagement skills
- Knowledge of learning difficulties
- Excellent technical
- Ability to build up the reputation of Salvesen Mindroom Centre as the first stop for training in
support to neurodiverse families and the professionals who work with them
- Ability to build a training
offer that will attract delegates from across the UK, and beyond.
- Willingness to work with our
management team to develop an income stream from our training activities.
What we offer
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days public holiday
- The charity operates a contributory pension scheme to which the employer contribution is currently 5%.
- Mileage allowance is 45p per mile for own car use.
- We have in place a confidential conversations service for all staff, currently provided by Crossreach.
- The position is full-time, but flexible work patterns may be considered.