Winning Leishman is one of Scotland's leading charity fundraising consultancies.
Winning Leishman is one of Scotland’s leading charity fundraising consultancies. We are looking for a new team member - a Trainee Fundraiser. 30 hours per week. £10 per hour
Main Purpose of Job
Winning Leishman are seeking an experienced Fundraiser to join our team. This post will involve research into grant makers, developing funding proposals and following up with reports and communications to maximise long-term income generation on behalf of Winning Leishman’s clients.
Position in Organisation
Report to the Winning Leishman Directors.
• Support the identification of trust and foundation funding opportunities through research
• Create tailored applications to a wide range of funders
• Create reports and other communications to funders
• Maintain a schedule of applications and reports
Skills & Experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in preparing funding applications to trusts and foundations (essential)
• Experience of working in the charity sector (essential)
• Reliable and well organised with good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent IT skills, Excel and MS Office, with a working knowledge of database systems
• Strong written skills
• A creative and lateral thinker
• Professional, courteous, respectful and confident
• Proactive and self -motivated with a positive and enthusiastic approach to teamwork
• Degree (in any subject), studying towards a degree or equivalent (essential)