As a Project Worker you will be required to create and deliver a structured programme of Employability related
activities in line with North Ayrshire Employability Pipeline services.
Responsibilities and Job specifics
As a Project Worker, you will be responsible for:
- To be responsible for the delivery of ESF Programmes and services as contracted. These programmes must be
delivered as per ESF operational guidelines set out by North Ayrshire Council.
- Assess individual
learners’ progression needs.
- Lead workshop sessions to prepare volunteers for progression e.g. what
opportunities are available, volunteer work placements relevant to interests, etc.
- Promote project to
potential participants, partner services and placement providers.
- Identify suitable education or
employment opportunities for volunteers.
- Work 1:1 and in groups with participants.
- Monitor and
record progress of individual learners using online systems.
- Support other team members.
- Work to
agreed targets and strategies.
- Liaise with partner services to support the partnerships and participant
- Increase number of progression outcomes from current average.
- Ensure reporting is of the required
standard and delivered within the timeframe requested.
- Maintain professional relationships with staff,
participants and external agencies.
- Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and
- Be proactive in matters relating to Health and Safety and Child Protection.
any concerns to Employability Team Leader.
- Administer and maintain resources.
supervision, team meetings and staff days.
- Obtain and review feedback from participants
- Up hold The Ayrshire Community Trust code of conduct.
- Be proactive and innovative in devising new routes of progression.
- Review and develop current work
experiences and practices.
- Share new ideas and practices to enhance provision.
- Fully participate
in creative meetings and discussions towards development opportunities.
- Respond to team and
organisational developments as required.
- Develop new relationships with local organisations and partner
- Initiate new strands of progression opportunities for participants.
- Support internal
colleagues and external partners in the development and delivering of the Employability Programme.
Please note: Normal working week Monday-Friday with some evening and weekend work on occasions.