To provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and to act as Board/Committee secretariat.
- Provide secretarial and administrative services to the CEO as required.
- Act as Secretary to the Charity
and Commercial Boards (and Office Bearers when required), Board Committees (except Awards and Honours, and
Salaries and Conditions of Service), General Meetings and distribute minutes to the relevant people. To ensure
that notices and agendas for these meetings are distributed in an appropriate manner and timescale and to make
the necessary arrangements for these meetings.
- Maintain all Board records such as the database,
correspondence from the CEO’s office, minutes, data protection documentation, register of interests, Trustee
training and membership lists.
- Act as minute taker at staff and Trustee investigation, disciplinary and
- Maintain personnel files and records, including organisational charts, job
descriptions and senior management team annual leave and TOIL.
- On behalf of the CEO, issue employment
related documents such as offer letters, contracts of employment, pay instructions.
- Maintain the
Employee Handbook and Personnel Guidance System having been notified of content changes by the senior management
team and/or employment law advisors.
- Work with the organisation’s Health & Safety Officer to
organise and resolve minor office repairs and facilities issues.
- Be responsible for the transaction
recording and monthly reconciliation for the CEO and the PA to the CEO’s company credit cards.
travel arrangements for the CEO, Trustees and staff.
- Carry out such other relevant duties as may
reasonably be required from time to time.
For further details about the role, please download the Job Description and Person Specification below.