Charity registered in Scotland SC030823
Mayfield and Easthouses Youth 2000 Project, known as Y2K, is an ambitious, long established youth work organisation in Mayfield and Easthouses, Midlothian.
Y2K delivers a high quality youth work service, working with partners to improve the life chances of young people in Midlothian. Y2K supports young people to develop skills, build confidence and improve their health.
Experienced Senior Youth Worker required to lead development and delivery of a high-quality face to face youth work service. Y2K+ aims to meet the identified needs of young people aged 11-18 through 1:1 support, group work sessions and open-door evening provision.
Youth worker required to support delivery of a high-quality face to face youth work service through group work sessions and open-door evening provision.
· Enthusiastic about working with young people
· Experienced in providing 1:1 support and group work with hard to reach young people
· Able to work as part of a team & using own initiative
· Experienced in supporting youth participation & engagement
· Confident in your understanding of child protection issues