Charity registered in Scotland SC009193
To promote the benefits of, and improve practice in, youth and children's work. To seek to improve the leisure activities and informal education opportunities available to children & young people. Providing a wide range of advice, information, training and support to local groups.
Please download the job description for further details about the role.
• To be the first point of contact for LAYC Member Groups and stakeholders, responding to general enquiries.
• To lead on general administrative office duties that contribute to efficient running of LAYC and supports the wider Membership network.
• To manage LAYC’s digital and social media
• To ensure Member Groups are supported to make full and best use of LAYC Membership
• To support Member Groups to engage with Whole Family Support and the development of Edinburgh’s vision.
• To champion the role youth and children’s work plays in Whole Family Support and collate evidence that supports this.