Do you have a ‘wow’ factor in the classroom?
Can you engage and inspire young people?
Do you have a creative facilitation style that leaves a lasting impression?
Then being a MyBnk Freelance trainer might be for you…
MyBnk is a UK charity that delivers expert-led financial education programmes to 5-25-year olds in schools and youth
organisations – directly, virtually and online. Our mission is to empower young people to take charge of their
future by bringing money to life.
Together with young people, we have created innovative, high impact and high energy workshops that bring money to
life. Our experts help to build young people’s money knowledge, skills, mindsets and habits at key transitional
moments. By spend, we are the UK’s largest specialist charity dedicated to this cause.
MyBnk covers topics such as saving, budgeting, debt, independent living and public and student finance. We also
design projects and training programmes for others. Since 2007 we have helped over 275,000 young people learn
how to manage their money.
Our programmes focus on helping:
- The very young – When habits are set.
- Aged 14-18 increasingly engaging with money – Preparing for the
- All young adults entering independence – Making choices now.
- Young adults in the
greatest need – Who cannot afford mistakes.
- You will be delivering MyBnk programmes to primarily young adults aged 16 – 25 in youth organisations across the
East of Scotland. In so doing it is expected that you will:
- Deliver MyBnk financial education programmes
to a diverse range of young people aged 16-25 in youth across central belt. Effectively engaging learners with a
style that is clear, concise, energetic and relevant
- Deliver MyBnk programmes to a high standard,
meeting the MyBnk quality standards and following the MyBnk education ethos
- Commit to become an expert
in finance education by having excellent subject knowledge and continuing your professional
- Mark accredited work booklets
- Follow MyBnk processes regarding post-delivery
- Commit to updating your subject knowledge base and continuing your professional development
becoming an expert in Financial education.
- Provide honest and timely feedback on the programmes to the
- Commit to an initial training period of four days and additional home learning, paid at a
A full Job Description is available for download below.