Due to an incredible period of growth, St Andrew’s Parish Church has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dynamic Project Coordinator to play a key role in the nurture and development of our Dementia Project
Our project has its roots in our Christian faith – reaching out with warm hospitality, friendship and support to anyone with memory difficulties and their carers in Carluke and the wider Clydesdale area. We do our work in Christ’s name so we need you to be respectful of our Christian ethos and be able to work within it but you do not need to share our faith.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly evolving project that works collaboratively with others and aims to provide the best possible support for people living with dementia and their carers.
As Coordinator of our ‘Triple AProject ’your main tasks will be to :
· Develop and raise AWARENESS of the project increasing the number of participants and volunteers
· Provide an extended range of ACTIVITIES enhancing choice and matching the needs and aspirations of individuals and their carers : and
· Secure the highest quality of ADVICE available to best support people living with dementia and their families.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who is caring and empathetic with strong interpersonal and communication skills. In order to take forward our project you will need
· Relevant experience of working with, or supporting people living with dementia and their families
· Previous Project Management experience
· Sound organisational and financial management skills
· Competency using word processing and spreadsheet packages.