Charity number 220949
We are recruiting a senior candidate to take a strategic lead on securing funding from trusts, statutory and lottery bodies in support of BRC's work in Northern Ireland.
As country funding lead, you will drive the portfolio, working closely with our operational colleagues in service development and delivery and the BRC policy, research & advocacy team to maximise opportunities with government bodies and other funders.
This is a key area for growth and the post holder will be responsible for deepening existing relationships, and developing new partnerships.
Meet the team
The Fundraising and Supporter Engagement directorate has a critical role to play in enabling us to help people in crisis by raising much needed income.
We're now entering an exciting time as we develop a new fundraising strategy that will provide a transformative and fresh approach to how we raise funds and engage with our supporter base.
Our team are dotted all over the country but are united by one common goal - to support people in crisis
What we are looking for
Educated to a degree level or equivalent by experience and with an understanding and appreciation of the funding and political landscape in Northern Ireland, you should have:
* Demonstrable experience and a track record of securing institutional and statutory funding from Northern Ireland; i.e. MEDF, National Lottery, PEACE
* Experience in project design, project proposal development and writing
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* The ability to assess, comprehend and manage complex written and financial information quickly and accurately
* The ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships, with donors and operate at a senior management level