Are you looking for an opportunity to work on essential projects and support the development of high quality and performing services?
The role sits in the Operations, Programmes and Performance (OPPs) Department which consists of Heads of Services, Operations Managers, Data and Performance, Reintegration Programmes Manager and Service Development Managers. The Department is responsible for providing a range of functions and outputs including leadership to Services and Programmes across the organisation and to assess and organise responses to operating climate, challenges, gaps, risks and opportunities to WDP.
As the Project Support Assistant, you will support the Head of Services, Performance and Operations Managers in the day-to-day delivery of good practice in WDP services.
This will involve providing administrative support to operational meetings, supporting changes to services and implementation of new projects in line with WDP policies and procedures.
To achieve this, you will have strong administrative, data and organisational skills and be able to build and maintain effective relationships with staff across WDP services, the management team and head office departments. You will work as part of the OPPs Team and required to be responsive to the requirements of services.
To be negotiated. Ability to travel to WDP Head Office (London) and other WDP site locations is required.
Why Should You Apply?
Are you ready to be part of a progressive and ambitious team and organisation?
WDP and Our Values
WDP transforms lives. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services. WDP advocates for effective policy and funding from H&SC services through parliamentary groups and government consultations. As with our services, our responses are co-produced with individuals, communities, and partner organisations. Everyone who accesses WDP services is treated with respect and dignity. Working together, we make sure people are supported and empowered to make positive life choices.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
· In partnership
· Strong belief in service users
· Community focused
We are a small, friendly team committed to working as a community of professionals to achieve beyond our individual capabilities as a unified collective. We are forward looking, ambitious and with a commitment to continuous improvement.
The People & Culture Team at WDP passionately believe in equity, transparency, ethical innovation and forward thinking. We are not afraid to question the status quo, in search of the highest quality support for our clients.
About the Role
The People Administrator role is a new position in the organisation, which reflects the growth of WDP. The People Administrator will be reinforcing the front-line service we provide, and upholding process and practice within the team.
· To work with the People & Culture Team providing high quality administrative support for a range of human resources processes across the organisation.
· To support the recruitment and new starter administrative processes, including dealing with DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks.
· To update and maintain a range of databases
· Provide administrative support to absence management and recruitment processes.
· Providing front of house/first point of contact services to staff in relation to HR people matters.
We are looking for a CIPD qualified, motivated individual with strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
Our Head Office is in St. James Park, London SW1H 9BL and will form the base location for this role. Occasional travel will be required to other services. Flexible working applications are welcomed and will be considered in conjunction with hybrid models.
Why should you apply?
· An opportunity to join one of WDP and contribute to making a difference.
· Be part of a high-performance team that is focused on quality and welcomes innovation.
· Competitive salary and professional develop opportunities.
· Friendly family leave, flexible working
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Employee referral programme
· Season ticket Loans
· Cycle to Work Scheme