The Friends of Loch Lomond is seeking to appoint a part time Support Officer who will be an experienced administrator with a proactive attitude to work with the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park’s only independent conservation and heritage charity. The position is currently based in the National Park offices in Balloch.
For over 40 years we have been working to protect and nurture the special qualities of the National Park, promote and celebrate its natural and cultural heritage, and provide support to make the National Park a better place for people and nature. We currently are active on a number of fronts and this post involves supporting a Board of voluntary trustees with the delivery of an interesting and diverse range of programmes and activities.
Use of a car will be required for this post on an occasional basis.
The Support Officer role will include:
· General administrative duties including email & telephone enquiries and taking minutes of meetings
· Manage and update financial, member contact and statistical information in MS Access and other MS Office applications
· Maintain positive contact with Friends of OUR park visitor giving scheme members, business supporters and including collection of monies raised.
· Assist with press and marketing activities to promote the Friends activities including the Friends of OUR park visitor giving scheme
· Regular updates and maintenance of the project award files, the Friends’ website and Facebook posts
· Assist with compilation and distribution of ‘OUR park’ newsletter updates,
· ‘The Voice’ magazine and news releases;
· Identifying and making contact with potential individual members and businesses as directed
· Assist with all aspects of OUR park and Friends events – these include volunteer / fundraising events, scheme member events and meetings.
We are seeking 4 relief housekeepers to become part of our team at CHAS, Robin House in Balloch.
If you can answer yes to these six questions then we want to hear from you.
This is a busy and exciting time for our Hospice. We are seeking four Bank/Relief Housekeepers to join our team based at Robin House, Balloch. This includes weekend shifts which can vary in length depending on requirements of the shift.
CHAS delivers the only hospice service of its kind in Scotland and these vacancies provide a unique opportunity to join us and to work in an organisation where everyone is passionate about the work we do. Our housekeeping team and volunteers take enormous pride in providing a clean, safe place for the children, families and staff at the Hospice, ensuring they meet the highest standards whilst creating a warm and welcoming environment. In order to be successful, you must have personal drive, initiative and have a friendly manner.
Experience of working with Volunteers would also be an asset.