Carluke Development Trust (CDT), as the executive support organisation for the ONECarluke is seeking an experienced Community, Events, Communications & Marketing individual to join the new ONECarluke Community Support Team as its:
Community Events, Communications & Marketing Officer
Working in a newly established team based ONECarluke structure the individual will have a great deal of autonomy to:
1. Support the development and delivery of community led events, activities, and programmes.
2. Develop and deliver an effective marketing & communication strategy based on our target audience.
3. Play a key role in organising content for the CDT and Project websites, newsletter, and other communication channels such as blogs and social media.
4. Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organisation.
5. Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
6. Proficiency in design and publishing software.
7. Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials
8. Devise marketing campaigns
9. Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
10. Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages.
It is more important that our new team member, has the passion to support our communities, but some of the experiences, qualifications and skills set out below would be advantageous
· Extensive experience in the use of different communication mediums to ensure our communities have accessed to clear and effective information on the events, activities, and programmes that Carluke’s communities are delivering.
· Experience in supporting communities in developing and delivering locally led events, activities, and programmes activities.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Extensive experience of using communication & marketing software in the preparation of communication/marketing materials.
· Due To the nature of the post a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle would be required.