No experience? No problem. If you’re interested in working in social care and making a real difference to the lives of disabled people, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Community Living Services in Glasgow and Renfrewshire supports individuals with all aspects of their daily living within their own home and their local community. Our employees work closely with our service users to support and enable them to take part in meaningful activities while supporting them with their everyday life.
About the Role
If you are someone who is passionate about assisting others to live full and happy lives, we want to hear from you!
While experience is great we are really looking for people with the right values. You should have excellent communication skills and be flexible and positive.
Please note a driving licence is essential for this role
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
• £9.87 per hour exceeding the current Scottish Living Wage!
• Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
• Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
• Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
• Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
• As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
• Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
• Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
• Flexible working is available
• Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
• Free PVG checks throughout your career.