LEAP Car Club is a social enterprise based in Renfrewshire which provides low carbon emission vehicles for hire for as little as an hour or as long as required. We are committed to highlighting the social, environmental and financial benefits for communities of shared transport and facilitating lower levels of car ownership and encourage travel by public transport, walking and cycling.
LEAP Car Club seeking a Marketing & Engagement Coordinator to assist its delivery of zero-emission Car Clubs in Linwood and Johnstone for Linstone Housing Association through the Energy Saving Trust’s Plugged In Households Programme.
The purpose of the role is to engage with Linstone tenants and the wider community to increase Car Club membership and usage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing and Engagement Coordinator will report to the Car Club Manager.
The contract is for a period of 6 months with the potential to extend.
Renfrewshire Learning Disability Services – Mile End and Weavers Mill
Turning Point Scotland’s Renfrewshire Learning Disability Services deliver a Care at Home and Housing Support service for a large number of people who have learning and physical disabilities living across the Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire areas. The accommodation includes 2 core and cluster services. Individuals who are supported by the service live either on their own or share with others. Individual’s homes are located throughout Renfrewshire. Most people receive 24 hour support.
The staff who work in Renfrewshire Learning Disability services are committed to ensuring that individuals are always included in the development, implementation and review of their personal life plans. The ethos of the service is to assist people to meet their personal, social, educational and domestic aspirations in accordance with Keys to Life. Our staff work in a person centred, outcome focussed manner, working in partnership with Renfrewshire Council Social Work Department and community healthcare teams will ensure peoples’ support needs are fully met.
We are registered with the Care Commission and work in partnership with a number of external agencies i.e. Social Work Department, Community Learning Disability Teams, and Housing Associations etc.
The individuals we support are provided with the opportunity to become involved in their local and surrounding community. Our management structure, together with the administration team enables us to monitor closely the service we provide. All our staff, regardless of their position, receive extensive training which enables them to carry out their job to a high standard.
Main duties and responsibilities
Support to people who use services - To:
• provide support and assistance to people who we support in accordance with their support plans and service aims.
• assist with initial and on-going assessments of people who we support.
• advise people who we support in accordance with guidance from senior colleagues or in accordance with the service aims.
• be a key worker as required.
• maintain professional confidentiality and boundaries at all times.
• support and assist people who we support in crisis situations, and/or manage physical risk or behaviour likely to cause incidents, in accordance with the support plan or service protocol.
• travel within the service area you are contracted for and supporting the travel and transportation of people who we support in accordance with their support plan (mobility, own car, service vehicles, public transport etc).
• have an understanding of the causes and effects of social exclusion as is relevant to the service and area in which you work.
Linstone Housing is seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic and dynamic finance professional who will lead our Finance Department. The role of the Finance Manager is integral to ensuring that our finance service is well managed and meets statutory requirements.
The ability to work accurately, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines is essential along with excellent computer skills and a flexible attitude.
Based in Linwood Renfrewshire, Linstone is a registered social landlord and a charity with a turnover in excess of £7m that owns and manages approximately 1600 properties, providing affordable rented and supported housing, as well as providing factoring services to a further 2000 owner occupiers.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services the duties will include preparing and producing quarterly management accounts and annual budget, supervising our finance team, carrying out a range of day to day finance tasks and other related duties.
EVH Conditions of Service, flexible working hours and generous holiday entitlement are offered.