Seamab is a unique charity, committed to transforming the lives of children. We help some of the most vulnerable children in Scotland. Our work gives children back their childhood, making sure they feel safe loved and happy. Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children in care? Are you looking for a role that is flexible and works round your other commitments?
We are looking for sessional Childcare Practitioners who will contribute to:
• Providing an environment where the children can develop their social skills and be encouraged to develop their full potential.
• Enabling and encouraging the children to try, and not to be afraid of failure.
• Create a fun, loving and safe environment.
Essential requirements for the role:
• Candidates should have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and should be qualified to HNC/SVQ3 Level in Social Care. They will also be required to hold/apply for SSSC Registration.
• Candidates must have a current, clean driving licence, which is essential due to the location.
Benefits of working for Seamab:
• Generous pension scheme
• Up to 39 days holiday
• Paid sick leave
• Staff shopping discounts
• Employee assistance programme
• Your actual hours are based on a 37.5hr working week although you will work a variable shift pattern including early shifts, day shifts, back shifts, and sleepovers.
• Salary up to £27,644 DOE, (£10.59-£14.18 per hour), plus additional sleepovers
Seamab operates a safe recruitment process and all appointments will be subject to reference and PVG checks.