Your role, as an ENABLE Works Contract Manager, will be to manage the delivery of our employability contracts in
Lanarkshire and the West with travel to Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire.
You will be responsible for all contract management in our delivery areas; key to this will be developing positive
professional relationships with our programme partners in each area.
You will be responsible for all programme monitoring and reporting to lead partners and will be required to attend
regular partnership meetings in each delivery area.
You will work closely with our Team Leaders in our delivery teams and will be responsible for driving performance
in-line with contractual targets.
You will motivate and monitor performance and ensure we deliver a quality service across the programme.
You will work with teams to accurately forecast delivery outcomes, drive performance within teams, and identify and
effectively manage any risks to performance to ensure targets are achieved.
Analytical skills, attention to detail and a keen understanding of compliance requirements, are essential to be
successful in this role.
Responsible for quality and compliance you will work closely with our Administrators and Compliance Officers,
overseeing internal audits, recognising trends, identifying risks areas and actioning effective
You will be an important member of the wider ENABLE Works team, supporting departmental objectives through effective
programme management, but also through positive collaboration and innovation within your team to support our
Main Duties and Accountabilities
Manage high quality support:
- Monitoring and support of the team to ensure fidelity to the project model
- Work with Team Leaders to
support the delivery of high-quality services that exceed the expectations of customers with a range of
abilities and support needs.
- Motivate and coach the teama and drive performance in line with contractual
- Using a solutions focused and creative approach, support teams to identify risks to effective
performance, and identify and coach effective contingencies
- Delivery of regular targeted meetings and
effective communications with the FSS team to ensure consistent, high quality delivery
professional relationships with lead partners and external stakeholders and representing ENABLE Scotland at
- Monitoring and recording; gathering accurate project information in line with
project timescales and work plan, allowing for accurate forecasting and contingency planning
all internal audits and managing compliance requirements across the teams.
- Handling and storing project
information in line with ENABLE Scotland’s data protection policy
- Reporting accurately on project
activity when requested and in line with project timescales
- Management of all external reporting to lead
partners and local authorities in line with contractual obligations
Meeting performance expectations:
- Manage quality and compliance standards effectively across the team- minimising financial risk associated with
- Effective coaching and performance management with team to ensure team meet and
exceed performance expectations
- Accurately forecast delivery and effective contingency plan with team,
working collaboratively with other managers, in order to future-proof performance and income
income targets are realised in line with budget forecast, and where possible exceeded
- Drive performance
to allow a strong negotiating position for contract growth and other funding applications, maximising
- Innovating and collaborating across the team to support wider ENABLE Works
Contribution to strategy:
- Sharing best practice and opportunities with ENABLE Works colleagues
- Positive and flexible response to
changes in work plans
- Collaborative approach to team and departmental delivery
- Managing your
time efficiently in order to respond to additional duties as required
- Supporting the training and
marking of accredited staff training
- Representing ENABLE Works and ENABLE Scotland with an understanding
of departmental and organisational strategies
- A commitment to support people with disabilities to get the jobs they want
- Understanding of
employability services and methodologies
- Knowledge of the FSS programme
- Ability to effectively
coach and motivate teams to achieve high performance
- Effective project management skills and ability to
think strategically to achieve long term goals
- Ability to partner and negotiate with
- Professional presentation and personality
- Self-management skills and the ability to
meet duties effectively
- IT literacy
- Proactive and collaborative approach to
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Full clean driving license and
access to a car
- Experience of leading and managing teams
- Experience of working in a
- Experience of meeting/exceeding demanding compliance
- Experience of achieving success through innovation
- Experience of delivering
At ENABLE Scotland we believe in developing all our staff and we provide an extensive learning programme together
with in-house career development opportunities.
We also have an excellent range of staff benefits on offer including but not limited to:
- Health cash plans providing a wide range of health benefits to help people cover the cost of their everyday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme*
- Season Ticket
Starting a career with ENABLE Scotland is the first step towards making a real difference in our award-winning
charity’s mission to help create an equal society for every person who has a learning disability.
ENABLE Scotland is an equal opportunities employer and our recruitment, selection and assessment process is based
entirely on values, skills and competencies required of the specific roles.