· To assist with reading e mails, including converting JAWS speech package to word documents as appropriate;
· To open and read mail;
· To assist with preparation of responses to mail;
· To maintain filing system;
· To assist with research of Bible commentaries and other material;
· To undertake other duties, as required, in line with the key tasks of the post.
Do you want to work with an awards winning organisation?
Do you share Aspire values in respect of the rights of vulnerable people to live ordinary lives?
Are you caring, compassionate, enthusiastic and committed to supporting people in the community who may have additional support needs?
A full UK driving licence with access to a car is essential, as travel throughout the service area is an expectation of the post.
Salary is dependent on service and shift pattern.
Your role may include:
· Assisting with personal care;
· Working with individuals to participate in community based social activities of their choice; and/or
· Assisting people with clinical and health care needs.
Additional desirable qualities, qualifications and experience of the post holder include:
· Hardworking, flexible, motivated and driven to do the right thing by the people we support;
· SVQ 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care or a commitment to undertake a SVQ; and
· Registration with the Scottish Social Service Council (SSSC) or a commitment to become registered.
Employee benefits include:
· Excellent Learning and Development opportunities and strong Support & Leadership;
· Employee Discount Schemes and Referral Recruitment Bonus;
· Contributory Pension Scheme and 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance benefit; and
· Employee Health Assured assistance programme.