Do you want to work with a values driven, community led employer that offers great benefits and huge working flexibility?
Community Solutions is an innovative, community led, health and social care investment and improvement programme for North Lanarkshire committed to building community capacity and individual capabilities to help people live healthier and richer lives.
The programme, which was established in 2012, is a partnership between Health and Social Care North Lanarkshire (HSCNL) and the vibrant community and voluntary sector of North Lanarkshire and hosted by Voluntary Action North Lanarkshire (VANL)
About the role
As host organisation, Voluntary Action North Lanarkshire is recruiting to the role of Senior Manager, Community Solutions to manage all aspects of the Community Solutions programme and contribute to wider community and voluntary sector development across North Lanarkshire.
The postholder will be part of the Senior Management team in VANL.
This exciting and dynamic role provides a fantastic opportunity for someone who can demonstrate:-
• Excellent knowledge of and commitment to the community and voluntary sector;
• Programme and project management experience;
• Exemplary communication skills across a range of stakeholders;
• Funding and financial management experience
• The drive and passion to contribute to the vision of a North Lanarkshire which is the place to live, learn, work, invest and visit.
Reports to: CEO
Direct Reports: Development officers, Children Young People and Families Development officer, Evaluation Officer and others to be finalised.