The Best in You Brings Out the Best in Me
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant social care organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join us in ensuring they have the same opportunities as everyone else.
Are you a driven and motivated individual who enjoys new and unique challenges daily? Do you have the passion and drive to lead a team of frontline staff to support individuals to achieve their personal outcomes, live the life they choose and become an inclusive member within their own community? If so, there has never been a better time to apply!
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience working with adults and children with learning disabilities, epilepsy, autism and physical support needs.
• Experience in using person centred planning techniques in addition to delivering and leading excellent support practices.
• Strong facilitation skills to encourage staff teams to take ownership and responsibility for the quality of support they deliver.
• The ability to effectively communicate with the people we support, staff teams, families and external care professionals.
• Creating and delivering robust service designs, support strategies and risk assessments whilst managing individual budgets.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure.
• SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
• Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use.
At ENABLE Scotland we believe in developing all our staff and we provide an extensive learning programme together with in-house career development opportunities. These include, but are not limited to:
We also have an excellent range of staff benefits on offer including but not limited to:
Starting a career with ENABLE Scotland is the first step towards making a real difference in our award-winning charity’s mission to help create an equal society for every person who has a learning disability.
ENABLE Scotland is an equal opportunities employer and our recruitment, selection and assessment process is based entirely on values, skills and competencies required of the specific roles.
Note: The successful applicant will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of their start date.
Support Workers:£10.20/hour F/T, P/T and Bank/Casual.
Advanced Support Workers:£12/hour - F/T, P/T and Bank/Casual
Locations:Aberchirder, Aberdeen, Alloa, Alva, Banff, Bridge of Earn, Buckie, Denny, Dumfries, Duns, Edinburgh, Fairlie, Falkirk, Fochabers, Fraserburgh, Fraserburgh, Glasgow, Huntly, Inverness, Invergordon, Jedburgh, Langholm, New Deer, Perth, Peterhead, Pitlochry,Portlethen, Portsoy, Thurso, Tullibody, Westhill, West Lothian and Wick.
As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role.
Our Support Workers empower people with support needs to live the lives they want to lead.
We’re looking for candidates who are kind, dedicated and have a passion for people.
As a Support Worker, you will support people who have learning disabilities, autism, mental health concerns or dementia with their daily routines.
Prior experience of working in care isn’t always necessary. If you have other skills and experiences that you can bring to this role, we will give you all the support that you need.
You will use the best of your personality and skills every day. From supporting people to enjoy their favourite activities to enabling people to live independently, you will make a real difference.
Are you a Support Worker that is looking to progress in your career? Would you like to gain qualifications, enjoy specialist training, have more responsibility and earn more money? We also recruit for Advanced Support Workers within some complex care services.
You will be joining an award-winning charity. This is an exciting role, where you can change lives for the better and enjoy brilliant experiences.
We’re passionate about developing our own people and this role can lead to other exciting opportunities.
We also offer: