Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We offer more than just a career, we offer the opportunity to support our global movement in a dynamic and inclusive environment with a real focus on personal development.
Reporting to the head of grassroots engagement, the supporter engagement manager will play a key role in strategic development and operational management of grassroots fundraising activities and is responsible for the line management of two supporter engagement officers.
Principle duties include:
• Lead, manage and motivate a team of supporter engagement officers to grow and nurture the Mary's Meals volunteer network in London and surrounding areas.
• Develop and deliver a supporter engagement strategy with the head of grassroots engagement that optimises current activities and identifies key growth opportunities in regions across the UK.
• Coordinate grassroots awareness and fundraising across key community groups and organisations nationally including churches, schools, universities, groups and associations.
• Set income and expenditure budgets for the supporter engagement team with the head of grassroots engagement.
• Develop appropriate processes and procedures to maintain and increase our level of supporter and volunteer engagement.
• Contribute highly creative ideas for new fundraising campaigns or initiatives and play a significant role in formulating and implementing approved campaigns.
• Act as an ambassador of Mary’s Meals at public engagements and supporter events and, where necessary, delivering speeches or presentations to a wide range of audiences.