Responsibilities and accountabilities
1. Recruit, develop and manage community volunteers and other project staff.
2. Coordinate design, development, delivery and evaluation of our older adult project in Sighthill.
3. Identify and respond to community needs, assets, partnerships and opportunities in Springburn and Sighthill.
4. Provide strengths-based and person-centred services and supports to older adults engaged in the project.
5. Identify and pursue funding and partnership opportunities.
6. Ensure that all confidential and personal information is recorded, stored, shared and destroyed in line with NRFG’s GDPR policy.
7. Ensure that all NRFG petty cash is managed in line with our policy and procedure.
8. Ensure that any issues in relation to health and safety, food hygiene, and safeguarding are reported to management immediately. This must be communicated both verbally and in writing to ensure that it has been received.
9. Contribute to a clean and tidy office/building.
10. Adhere to the lone working policy.
11. Liaise with stakeholders and contacts, to ensure that NRFG is supported and developed.
12. Support the manager with the agreed marketing strategy – assist with social media maintenance.
13. Participate in any relevant training and development opportunities.
14. Adhere to the content of the staff handbook at all times.
A full Job Description is available for download below.