To assist the Support Manager in the management of the service, including supporting and supervising staff, working
directly with service users and limited budget management.
- Collaborate with the Support Manager in the referral/selection process of users of the service.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of support plans for all users of the service ensuring that they are involved in decisions about their own support.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with other professionals involved in the support of service users.
- Assist service users to be involved in decisions affecting them in relation to their own support and the running of the project.
- Assist service users to participate in occupational and leisure activities.
- Assist in the management of the support team in relation to work practice, conduct, absence, supervision, support and the identification of training needs.
- Assist in the induction of new employees and in the recruitment process where required.
- Assist the Support Manager to adequately deploy staff to meet the support needs of clients.
- Assist in the monitoring and administration of the project budget and accounts.
- Ensure that all financial and other records are maintained accurately, and that all reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Provide direct support to service users
- Assist with any further tasks or projects as required.