Fife Teen Parent Project has secured funding for a fifth member in there team and are looking for someone skilled and dynamic to join them. This is an amazing opportunity for a “can do” creative person with a passion for young people, their children and their rights.
This post is subject to a PVG check.
If you would like any more information please call 01333 303124 or email email@example.com.
Our Fife Harm Reduction Service is looking to recruit an experienced and proactive administrator to join our team and manage the day-to-day administration of the service office in Leven.
The successful candidate will provide wide-ranging administrative and data support duties including:
· Daily management of office and administrative tasks
· Monthly reporting on financial systems, petty cash expenditure and processing of invoices for payment
· Assistance with the collection, data entry and collation of data and performance outcomes relating to the service
· Managing the health & safety and environmental responsibilities for the office
· Providing support to the service volunteer programme
· Coordination of general correspondence and information management
· Liaison with staff, partners and commissioners.
The successful candidate should have strong IT skills, be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, work to strict deadlines and possess excellent organisational skills.
This is a fixed term post until 31 March 2020, working 15 hours per week from our Leven office. Hours can be flexible and will be discussed at interview.