We have a vacancy for a Full Time Lead Practitioner.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. You will:
- Lead a small number of teams delivering person centred support to a wide range of people living in their own
- Work alongside people we support to plan and create great support plans focused on what
really matters to them.
- Support teams to think creatively about all aspects of working with the
people we work alongside so they have great lives
- Be able to provide teams with strong leadership,
which motivates and delivers your passion for really high standards of support. You will be able to provide
effective coaching and to give strong direction when required.
- Set up new services and support the
creative use of personal budgets to support people to have great lives.
- Provide individual
supervision to your staff, facilitate regular Practice Development Group meetings, and set clear objectives
for all your staff.
- Have 3 years’ experience in supporting people with disabilities, working in a
person centred way, facilitating groups and ideally managing teams, together with excellent organisational
and IT skills.
Please see the job description and person specification for more details.
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please contact Lynn Spence or Andrew Smith on 0131 661