At Tiphereth we currently have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Day Service Co-Worker in our Peregrine Group as
our areas of work grow.
Tiphereth is a Camphill community in Edinburgh based around supported accommodation, social enterprises and day
services for adults with learning disabilities and other support needs. The Peregrine Group provides meaningful
outdoor, land based work for adults with learning disabilities and autism to learn, grow and make a positive
contribution. This post will be involved in community gardening, conservation work and a new estates group
providing grounds maintenance across our own sites.
If you have:
- A keen interest in supporting adults with learning disabilities and autism to improve wellbeing, confidence and
skills through gardening and outdoor land work.
- Relevant experience of working with adults with learning
disabilities and autism
- Motivated by Camphill values, in particular social pedagogy, a relationship
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
gardening and land based experience / training
- A clean driving licence including ability to drive a
- A satisfactory PVG
- Competitive terms and conditions including 36 days holiday
- Excellent continuous professional development
- Opportunity to contribute to a growing service
- Beautiful, outdoor based work
setting on the edge of the Pentland Hills
- Opportunity to belong to a Camphill community which has
residential houses, supported living, and social enterprises alongside a growing day service.
RELIEF WORK We are also recruiting relief staff for our day service to work across our groups
as required covering staff absences. Hourly rate is £8.75 per hour.