Who we are:
We are the UK's leading autism charity. Since we began over 50 years ago, we have been pioneering new ways to support people and understand autism. We continue to learn every day from the children and adults we support in our schools and care services.
Based on our experience, and with support from our members, donors and volunteers, we provide life-changing information and advice to millions of autistic people, their families and friends. And we support professionals, politicians and the public to understand autism better so that more autistic people of all ages can be understood, supported and appreciated for who they are.
Until everyone understands.
Who we are looking for:
To work with partners to enhance the lives of autistic people and their families living in Ayrshire through relevant sharing of information, advice and signposting.
To share best practice and encourage local groups and services to make their venues accessible for the autistic community in Ayrshire.
What we can offer you:
• Excellent induction, training and development programme
• Reflective supervision, mentoring and coaching
• 24 hour access to online training
• Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits
• Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
• Pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave
• Career progression opportunities
For more information about this job please contact ScotlandHR@nas.org.uk