Project Scotland, is delighted to announce that it has been asked to support the delivery of the Young Persons
Guarantee by the Scottish Government, this will enable us to reach more young people and support them in their
journey to a positive destination through volunteering.We are therefore looking to grow our team.
We are looking to recruit 3 youth engagement managers to cover Dundee, Glasgow and Galloway. All of our staff are
working from home just now, but we expect the Youth Engagement Managers to be locality focused going forward. We
are looking to extend our services in Glasgow, and Galloway, and establish a new presence in Perth.
All the posts have the potential to be full time but we are willing to offer more flexible arrangements to suit
individual circumstances. Roles will be offered until 31st March 2021 when the posts will be reviewed. We are
anticipating further demand for our services, and we are therefore also looking to develop a pool of potential
- To support people who engage with our service and identify and support any barriers or challengers highlighted
- To identify, develop, and manage partnerships with charitable and not-for-profit organisations
across your designated area.
- To create diverse, high-quality structured volunteering opportunities with
partner organisations, ensuring that roles reflect the needs and interests of the various people who want to
- To create, develop and manage partnerships with referral partners across the third
- To meet specified annual targets in placing volunteers, and achieving positive outcomes for people in those
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with charity partners and local referral
partnerships who both refer and host people who could benefit from our services.
- To identify and develop
relationships with new partners to provide additional volunteering opportunities as required
- To research
and engage with partners to provide required coverage of placement sector and geography
- To manage the
risk assessment, quality assurance and audit of partners as appropriate
- To manage all elements of the
volunteer experience from application to completion of their volunteering opportunity, and beyond
speak directly to volunteers and understand their wants, needs and aspirations and determine the best
opportunity for each volunteer
- To lead on the monitoring and evaluation of projects and the
- To ensure all the above is done with excellent record keeping, in
accordance with compliance requirements of the funder.
Please download the Job Description below to find out more about this role.