Would you like to lead a motivated and well-established team to help improve the health and wellbeing of those with drug and alcohol issues, through the effective integration between primary care and community services?
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to join our New Beginnings service in Cheshire West and Chester.
This new, exciting and rewarding role will provide you with significant scope for growth and innovation within a supportive and friendly multidisciplinary team of clinical and non-clinical professionals.
• Support the delivery of excellent drug and alcohol services through the development of effective working relationships with primary care, and statutory care, services,
• Co-produce, with partners, staff and managers, effective integrated pathways implementing suitable protocols, including information sharing protocols and working practices,
• Ensure that sustainable improvements in primary care engagement can be embedded, ensuring that these systems rely on effective processes rather than people,
• Consult on, design and develop a contemporary GP shared care scheme that recognises and responds to local need and opportunity,
• As a part of the pathway development, to consider appropriate roles for volunteers, peer mentors and service user representatives to augment service delivery, service user and wider stakeholder experience.
Key terms and conditions include:
• Salary: £23000 - £30000 per annum,
• Contract type: Fixed Term (12 months),
• Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours),
• Base of work: To be agreed from Chester/ Northwich/ Ellesmere Port, some flexibility would be considered.
There is an expectation for the successful candidate to be able to work across our three service hubs, the wider North-West, as well as occasional travel to our head office in London.
Why should you apply?
• You want to be supported to grow your knowledge and enhance your career,
• You want an opportunity to lead on the innovative development of pathways, tools and processes to enhance care,
• You want to be part of a high-performing team that is focused on quality and transforms lives,
• You want a competitive salary and excellent benefits.